BOOKING A STALL
- Stall cost is $50 and is paid by PayPal or credit card through PayPal when booking.
- No booking changes are allowed and there are no refunds due to bad weather or personal issues, all bookings are final. The market operates in a variety of weather conditions and traders are advised to bring their own protection against the elements;
- Stallholders need to arrive before 7am; vacant stalls are relet from 7am;
- Stall holders selling electrical goods need to abide by all laws and regulations governing the sale of electrical goods at a market; see link below;
STALLS SOLD ON THE MORNING
Management arrives at 5.30am, names of those wanting a stall are taken and at 7am any bookings that have not arrived are relet to those waiting.
BOOKED STALL RESELL
- If a booked stall cannot be utilised, a request on the morning of the booking to Market Management to re-sell the stall can be made;
- To do this, market management must be notified in person between 5:30am and 7am
- Last minute re-letting of stalls occurs each Sunday soon after 7am
If you would like to book a stall please fill out the below fields and follow the payment prompts.
Do you have a question? Click here to contact us.